Budget, plan, and balance cost, quality, and time requirements for construction project.
Implement value engineering techniques for optimum construction costs, design and
scheduling. Coordinate bid packages and negotiate costs with professional services.
Track and oversee project schedules, budgets and millstones. Develop and verify project
scopes and evaluate impacts of scope changes on design, costs, and schedules. Salary:
$120,266 per year.
Master degree in Civil Engineering and Engineering Mechanics or Construction Management required,
and 2 years of experience as Project Manager or Cost Estimator involving cost estimates and bid
Send resume to HR, JD Arch, LLC, 3370 Prince Street, Suite 904, Flushing, NY 11354
1. Creates engineering drawings and designs.
2. Verify drawings are correct to specifications, codes, and other regulations
3. Create design specifications, documentation, and material lists.
4. Salary: $15~40 per hour, 40 hours/week
1. Ability to operate computer-aided design (AutoCAD) software.
2. Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese.
3. Ability to multitask and manage several projects at a time.
4. Interpersonal skills to work within a team.
5. Time management skills to complete error-free work within the required timeframe.
6. Minimum one year of architectural or engineering drafting experience required.
Send resume to HR, JD Design Associates Inc. firstname.lastname@example.org
JD group | MWBE Certified
2 Allen St. Ste 4H, New York, NY 10002 / 3370 Prince st. ste 904, flushing, ny 11354
Copyright © 2020 JD Group - All Rights Reserved.